Monday, February 21, 2011

Mission Possible, kooottttt? Part 1

(Please try to imagine the James Bond's song when you are reading this)

My wedding is just around the corner. Simpang depan tuh je haaaa, tak jauh dah oiiiii!

But but but, I have a confession to make. Well...

***
**
*

I have prepare nothing!

OK, maybe 'nothing' sounds too bad, I only managed to settle the dress for my reception. It's a new dress, konon-konon based on my own design la. 

Since when I jadi fashion designer nihhh? Keluar rumah hari-hari pun selekeh mekeh. Ade hati nak jadi fashion designer you!!

Basically my wedding dress macam pics kat bawah ni haa...









But of course, mine will be lagi banyak kain as I must cover the bahu and lengan. Lengan and bahu are too cantik to exposed. If tak cover, abis patah balik rombongan lelaki. HAHAHA

So the sopan version is something like below: 


If you happened to notice, all these dress have a bustline. 

Bagi saya itu penting untuk memberikan ilusi tinggi yang nyata dan maya. Sebabnya, teman nih emmm, small size. I am truly Asian! HAHAHA (OK fine tak mau mengaku pendek)

So, only my side's dress yang tengah OTW nak siap. His side, still looking for a perfect golden songket. I don't understand them, boys; they really like the idea of tanjak and keris. Tanjak kan benda atas kepala tuh? Ke tengkolok? :P

Checklist yang lain

  1. Catering
  2. Kompang
  3. Goodie bag
  4. Things in the goodie bag
  5. Bunga pahar/bunga telur
  6. Sweets
  7. OUR HOME SWEET HOME
  8. Honeymoon
  9. Kursus kawin
  10. Blood test
  11. All the kawin forms
  12. Spa session
  13. Song list
  14. Wedding card
  15. Invitation list

OK, malas dah nak list them all. Sebab, from 1-15, satu pun tak settle!!! HAHAHA I know gila.

But I am too stress (konon) to think about all of these. Other B2B might be so excited. But TQ to my new MSc project, I just couldn't think of any of these things. 

Last year, uuiiissshh gilos ahh semangat. Namun kini ia pudar. So I only have 2 months 2 weeks to plan for my wedding. Whhoooaaa!!

OK lets go back to reality. I have a proposal to focus on :(

No comments:

Post a Comment