Monday, February 14, 2011

Homesick

I'm home, and I'm sick. So I'm basically homesick :P

It's been the 3rd day of fever. And still no signs of feeling better. Mane nak better kan, ubat tak makan. Foods pun tak makan. A friend described this situation (of I tak makan) as "pelik amat".

And so I called my mum tadi sambil tahan nangis as usual. Sepanjang these 3 days ni, she happened to be the only asked,

    "Kamu tak pegi klinik? Tak? Abis tu tak makan ubat la?"

Owwhhhh mak. Terharu nye along.

Last Saturday mak called and marah-marah I sikit. Hehehe

But today she was all OK, and siap concerned lagi. Mane ade orang yang boleh buat macam tu except for family. Kan?

Family institution sangat penting. These past few days I learnt that orang boleh put you aside/ignore you right away. But believe me, I know I could always go back to my family no matter what.

And if I didn't call for a few days, ayah would asked mak about me.

Se-along along I, I guess I was manja kott dulu. A bit fragile. Owh ingat lagi I have this weird habit of bangun malam-malam and tibe-tibe je nangis, either kat ayah or mak. Normally kat ayah. Then time tu, ape je yang I minta, sure ayah would say yes.

Hehehehe...

No one could love me the ayah does. Segarang-garang ayah, after ayah marah, ayah mesti akan buat lawak bile dah cooled down. I took it as a way to minta maaf lah tu :P

Kalaulah I tau I nak demam, last Friday lagi dah balik Ipoh. Well, since esok cuti... Hmmmm agak-agak ayah sekeh tak if I balik tonight? As in now? I could make it before 12am.

Mari packing then! Doakan I selamat sampai ehh? A sick driver is a dangerous driver :P

No comments:

Post a Comment