Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Stupid Joke (yang menempah sekeh)

Di satu hari, ehh bukan, di satu malam. Saya ternampak a very interesting article on animal testing. A good article it is.

Pastu dengan jari jemari ringan saya pun post lah kat FB and tagged my fellow friends yang buat animal testing. Hmm saya tanya one of them,

    " What is your stand on this issue?"

Dia jawab punyalah panjang and let me just copy paste je lah ye?

Interesting indeed! I seriously believe animal experimentation has saved alot of human lives; using animals has made it possible to determine what safe dose of chemicals to use on humans in order to prevent harmful effects; it has also spared us the use of humans for unnecessary experiments that have not produced good results after a few trials; humans have also been saved by treatments developed thru the use of animals. So whatever way we look at it, it still remains an unavoidable evil.
hmmmm......on the issue of animal rights activists, I never took them seriously until i was attacked on "Yahoo questions and answers" by one of them. I innocently asked a question on what type of rat is best for studying diabetes and it seemed like he was waiting for me to put up the question. The 1st response was that "you shd be ashamed of yourself using innocent animals for experiments. would you want someone to also use you as a lab rat....blah blah blah."
Infact I heard that once there was a researcher that was attacked (not sure in which country) for using animals for research. Now I am really scared of them, I hardly talk about animal experimentation outside the 4 walls of the university lol.....



And my stand?


Owh I stand up.



No comments:

Post a Comment