Friday, February 25, 2011

The True Meaning of Happiness

Few days ago, I met a guy from Jordan. He's a phd student at UPM.

Sembang punye sembang, die cakap...

    " You could seek happiness everywhere. But you'll never find it if you don't what true happiness is. I've been searching for it all this while. Until I finally realized that true happiness is whenever I am remembering ALLAH"

Whoaaa, OK Sir. I will definitely remember that. Actually I rasa semua orang tau. Cuma maybe they, emmm, neglecting it? Ye lah, sebab no matter what we do, ALLAH will always be there. Kan? Kita je tak perasan. Or terlupa.

Meeting this guy is a good thing. Kesian saya tengok dia. He's a Palestinian. Nantilah when I'm not busy, I'm gonna jot down a little something about him.

May ALLAH bless him, inshaALLAH.

2 comments:

  1. the true HAPPINESS is bile kita mengabdikan diri kita kpdNYa n seimbangkan duniawi and ukhrawi...


    btol dak cik minahsenget..:P

    ReplyDelete