Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It Could Have Been Better

Emmm, just like the previous year I guess, nothing special today. Yepp, it could have been better. The much anticipated day, but it is dull as ever. 

No surprise, no cake. Nothing. SayurHati is not feeling well. Demam.

Tapi semalam OK jer main badminton. Well, takpelah. The last time I had a blast was when my grandma still alive. A small birthday party was held for me where I had to wear this pretty gown and tiup lilin.  

That was ages ago! Kecik lagi, innocent lagi. 

All I want is to be with someone on my birthday, and not alone. Urrrgghhh I hate today.

But alhamdulillah, I've got a new cousin today. Kaseh Nur sumthing is her name. I'm not sure. So, jangan mengeluh. Tak baik. Menangis sambil typing takpe, tu boleh :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment