Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Quick Update

Malaysia defeated Vietnam 2-0 people!!! To be honest, I don't really care about sports. And I don't have high hope that Malaysia will win. But they did somehow! Congrats to all of the players and of course, the coach.

My dad was a state football player before. And my fiancĂ©e was a volleyball player. Me? Hey I'm a champion too! In talking! My future MIL said that I talked too much, don't my mouth ever get tired? Emmm, nope mak...cik. Sebab saya banyak cakaplah anak makcik cintakan suke saya. HAHAHA

Where was I? Sports, yes. We didn't get along very well. I'm just not so good. But I could play Scrabble, Monopoly, chess and other board games. :P

OK la tu, daripada tak main ape-ape pun. Time to zzz people. Early morning tomorrow. Patient is waiting!

Assalamualaikum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment