Friday, December 31, 2010

This Is Love! This Is Romantic!

You don't need to spend big just to be romantic. It's the thought or the gesture that matters. It's how you let your loved ones how much they mean to you, in you own way. 

You can't be romantic by just watching a movie, then suddenly you decide, 
    "Owh I wanna be romantic today."

No!! But it's a good thing you realized the importance of being one. To make sure that he/she knows that you love them, deeply, truly. 

But I supposed, the most crucial thing is that, the love that you have, that you feel. Sometimes, you MUST let them know. People tend to forget you know.

I'm not a type of girl who would want a damyyyynnnnnn expensive thingy/big diamond/designer handbag. I'm cool with a dinner for two at any mamak stall (owh please ensure it's clean, and the foods are cooked by you!)

I believe all girls are like this. They just want some appreciation. Hah ayat!

Yes, that will be just fine to me. Small gestures do matter. Like this one entry I found coincidently on the net.

"He was standing outside of a mosque with his father after prayer, simply waiting for his mother to come out. While they were waiting, he noticed his dad picking up his mother's shoes and simply moved the shoes so that it would face the other direction. That way, when his mother comes out from the mosque, she wouldnt have to fiddle with her shoes. Instead she could put it on right away. And that was the first time Amir realized that his father loves his Ummi."

thanx to this girl. (I hope she don't mind I took word by word of her entry)

p/s: To SayurHati, hey of course I love you! What, if I don't love you, you think I wanna spend the rest of my precious life with you arrr? I love you, every bit of you. I trust you to be the father of my little Nurinas. And imam untuk solat I, imam untuk hidup saya. 

*malu*

No comments:

Post a Comment