Monday, December 20, 2010

Tomorrow is My Birthday

I love December. Really. I've been longing for this month to come since like...emm, January? Well of course I love December. It's my birthday tomorrow. 

SayurHati dah bagi present. Happy tak ingat. It's a Scrabble set. Iye, I know it's  kinda lame, tapi dari dulu lagi teringin a Scrabble set baru now dapat. Mane tak yeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

TQ SayurHati. And this might be the last birthday for me as a single lady. Haaaaaaa, nak kawin dah next year. Owh sungguh excited! 

Tapi bile fikir bab MSc, urrrggghhh menyampah sampah. Maybe it's about time my SV is back so that she could be the X-Factor for me to work work and work. Sikit je lagi. I just need a list of genes from my coursemate then I could start my analysis! 

Hopefully everything will be fine, inshaALLAH.

Back to my birthday, I've never celebrate my birthday with tepung, telur or yang sewaktu dengannye... and tak pernah jugak dapat any surprise on that particular date. I rase la...can't remember. But still, syok woo... 

So, how old I am? Tua sudah. Haaaiiiiissshhhh. Tapi awat rase macam semalam je baru pakai pampers and belajar berjalan? HAHA

May ALLAH bless me always. May I be a good muslimah, a good daughter, a good wife, inshaALLAH and also a good postgraduate student. Amin ya rabb :)

1 comment: