Saturday, December 25, 2010

Sale Sale Sale!

Last two weeks, we went to Metrojaya sale at Stadium Melawati Shah Alam. It wasn't that good. It wasn't superb enough. 

Nothing much we bought. I managed to buy an eyeliner (Revlon) for 10 bucks. Eyeshadow from ehhh, I forgot the brand. My birthday present, SCRABBLES! And a new shirt which SayurHati really likes. 

Few days after that we bought a new tudung for that shirt. Since I ni buta seni, I went to this tudung shop wearing that purple shirt. Then asked the SA to choose a matching tudung for me. Senang...berbalo-baloi and sah-sah akan matching dengan jayanya!

And again today, there is another Metrojaya sale at PICC. OMG OMG OMG! They have Guess, Sembonia and Apsara! Maaannnnn the handbags are cheap! I'm so in love with this handbag from Apsara, genuine leather. Seriously soft je the texture and the shape, owh I love the shape! But I hate the price. It's around RM 200 ++. Alamak too expensive. Maybe next time.

SayurHati was gila sporting today. He said, 

    "Amik je dulu nak yang mane. Nanti kite sort out balik."

I pun ape lagi. HAHAHAHAHA. Sorry lah you, I pow you. But thanx a lot anyway. Nanti I kaya i belanja you kay? Doakan lah I berjaya. Ehhh cheeeewwaaahhhh.

Conclusion, boleh lah layan the sale. Better than Shah Alam's. The ad is here.

2 comments:

  1. Hai there..
    I just bought an Apsara bag. Their designs are very seductive kan? My friend has been using it for almost a year. She concluded, memang beg tahan lasak. Hope mine is too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg really? where? sogo? kann? sgt suke d design!!! owh cant wait to have mine!!!

    ReplyDelete