Friday, January 14, 2011

Ape Punyerrrr ...

Supposedly kan, this week I balik Ipoh caused I already promise my youngest sister. Tapi things happened and I could not go home. 

I have tonnes of reports, a mountain of journals and a pile of works to be done. So again, I had to disappointed her :(

When I was driving, I dok terfikir apelah alasan nak bagi. Serious rase bersalah. Tapiiiiii...

So I fikir, takpelah, 

    "I belikan baby pizza."

Sure die suke. Ratu makan kot minah tu. Bak kate abang die, kucing siam mak. HAHA

   "Ehhh, tak pun bank in duit. Rasuah."

Ishhhh, hina sungguh nak bagi duit jerr...

   "Hmm, belikan hand phone pun OK kot ehh? Ala yang RM 99.00 kan ade."

Serious, pun hina. As a friend said to me, ape ingat boleh ke beli love? Tu lah, last-last I realized, my sister tak mau pun all that. She just wants me to be home, as I promised. But I let her down. Again.

Owh what a bad sister. Baby I'm sorry. 

**air mate bergenang, ade something in my throat, a lump. I'm about to cry :'( **

No comments:

Post a Comment