Friday, January 21, 2011

Sinar Harapan

On Wednesday, I had a brief meeting with my SV. Owh goodness, the sight of her table drives me crazy. It reflected the condition of my room back in 17. Horror OK!

Told ya a scientist has to be in a horror state. Hahahaha

OK back to business. Since I'm having trouble with my sample size which is only 40 patients, I might need to add a new parameter to my SNP study. Well, I don't wanna add too much of stuff since I'm not into genetics sangat. Ni pun baru mule nak bercinte with genetics, so selow melow lah ye?

After a short discussion, hey I might not need to worry too much since I could just change my sample criteria. Once Rara has identified the list of genes, then I could just proceed by comparing between normal and diabetic population. Weehhuuuuuu!

Kot laaahhhh. Still need to do a lot of reading, literature review and all. Haaiiisshhh I hate that part the most. Tahukah anda journal in genetics amat susah untuk difahami? Hah tak tahu? Tu lah, susah woo wa cakap sama lu.

Wa baca sikit, wa gelak then wa tido. Sebab wa talak paham apa-apa just by reading it once.

So...hati ni berbunga-bunga cinta lah sikit. Aman damai rasenye... 

Harap everythinn will be OK.

p/s: To Madam Soorayee, thanx for ur comment. I appreciate it. Really. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment