Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Inspiration/Booster/Catalyst???

So what inspires you to write/blog? I bet with this advance tech of blogging and all, a lot of us realize that somehow they are quite good in writing. Kan?

I have to say this blogging helps me to test my English (in writing). Apart from writing proposals or research related stuffs, I don't do so much writing like when I was in school. 

Having said that, I realized how much I love to write an essay (be it in English or BM). But I rarely do so nowadays. Owh sad :(

And I have to admit, I am also lack of reading materials (put away those journals, please!). Few years back, I used to read Readers Digest every month since my dad subscribed it. But when he stopped doing so (since no one read it except me), I don't do much reading lah :P

Then tadi I saw a friend of mine, a great scientist in the making, reading Readers Digest. So i terfikir, I think it's about time I should start reading them back. I am in serious need of reading. Tapi if suruh I baca journals, hah berjanggut beruban lah baru habis.

When we read a lot, we know a lot. So macam-macam issue we could address or talk about with friends or sape-sape je lah. I don't give a damn about politics sebab I rase I tak sebulu with politics. Susah nak paham this field.

Kesimpulannya, when I read, I'm escaping this world and entering a new world where I could forget all my worries, my problems. And when I'm reading, I could focus. Just focus on the book. I love that the most. Having the ability to escape from certain terrible situations.

Like today, I just realized that my fellowship is finishing this June. And I'm not even done with my labworks yet.Owh great!

How am I supposed to look for sponsor nihhh?

No comments:

Post a Comment