Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let Love Lead The Way

That day, I terdengar this Spice Girls song ... "Let Love Lead The Way". Besstttt.

Better, I love the lyric. Ape yang buat I tibe-tibe stopped buat kerja was the lyric.

Every bit of the songs, every word. Semua macam kena je (kooonnnooonnn)

Ye lah, kadang-kadang I do wonder why there is joy, pain, cry, laugh in this life?

You know, when I thought everything will work out right, then suddenly semua jadi tak OK. One by one is being taken from me.

Why ehhhh? When I thought I could just smile, inside and outside, then tibe-tibe tears yang kuar menyibuk.

When I'm half way thru this project, and now suddenly I have to start all over again? I tengok orang lain complaining about their projects, their lives. Nak je I cakap, 

   " You, wait till you hear my problems. Then you'll realized that after all your problems are not that baddd!"

But I do realized yang orang lain pun ade je probs yang bigger than me. Yes I do believe that.

It's just now, I'm scared if I couldn't go on. I'm scared if orang lain just wanna use me. Will I make it thru the days?  

Ntah...


Part of me laughs, 
Part of me cries 
Part of me wants to question why, 
Why is there joy, 
Why is there pain, 
Why is there sunshine and the rain. 

What makes this world go round 
Will the answer let her down
She is so sweet and young 
And her life has just begun 

What does her future hold that's the story left unknown 
Will she make it through her days, let our love lead the way 


But this Spice Girls punye girls cakap, 

No matter what we must go on 
Just keep the faith 
And let love lead the way 
Everthing will work out fine 
If you let love... love lead the way 

So I'm gonna keep my faith, my love towards GOD. I know that ALLAH loves me. So I just have to be patient, pray a lot, smile a lot too, be happy, try not to hurt others. Then everything will work out fine. InshaALLAH :)


No comments:

Post a Comment